Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 45's collection - No2

All stuffs here , are Non LP Tracks !! Maybe some artists/groups have LP's discography . But the tracks that I present here , aren't included in lp !! In some cases you can find some of these, in Various Artists Collections or Best of etc.

CAETANO (emanuel viana telles) VELOSO -BRAZIL

APOCALYPSE - FRANCE or BELGIUM GROUP???

CHARLES BRUTUS McCLAY - FRANCE ??

GLYN JOHNS - UK (this ps are from spain )

HALF CROWN - BELGIUM

HARD HORSE - USA (france realise)

IAN HILLEN - BELGIUM

LE GRAND MELLON - USA

SUSAN SHIFRIN - ???

VOYAGE - FRANCE

320@ (artwork included)
NEW LINK
http://rapidshare.com/files/212189982/MY_45_s-No2.rar
Get it !!




1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
    Extremely useful information specially the ultimate phase :) I care for such information a lot.
    I used to be seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    Here is my weblog; simple pasta recipes ()

    ReplyDelete